the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

With Eyes Wide Open

There are moments in our lives that we tend to be so cliche with situations that we would rather just be alone and reflect on the times we spent with non-sensible things. There are also situations that we resort to apathy because we could only do so much.


And I myself choose to speak for them....

Choosing what we like are sometimes affected with so many factors may it be internal or external (stereotyping, prejudices, discrimination). But choosing what we are deep inside us should not be subjected to any medical or clinical diagnoses like a disease or illness worth of scientific treatment.

If only we are human enough to stand for our right not to be discriminated by reasons of gender identity and sexual orientation then we should be human enough to come to the open to fight for one's right to be respected and protected above all else.

Let us look behind the facade of Human Rights and with eyes wide open maybe we could also speak and encourage people to be human no more no less.

1 comment:

RH said...

Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10@gmail.com