the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

“YOU”

Come to my life unexpectedly
Woke up this sleeping heart of mine;
Made me realize the feminity in me
Have impressed me with the way you are.

Let my day so bright
Always hold me tight;
Give me hope to face life
Make me feel so right.

Inevitably healed the wounds inside me
Brought me into reality and keep me track with destiny;
Took care of me when I’m lowly
And Lead me to understand your presence.

Made me so happy at times when I’m weak
Kept me standing despite the storm that astounds me;
Give inspirations to this lonely heart
Love me with all of your heart

And I thank and salute you for that!

No comments: