the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BECAUSE OF YOU

I stood with downcast eyes
I ran amidst the stormy weather;
I fight with glorious light
I laugh beneath the trials of life.

I smile amidst shallow the river
I shout for joy;
I said a little prayer
I love beneath the trials I have.


I walk beneath the quirky path
I praised with unfathomable happiness;
I knelt with hearts on fire
I lived for a reason.

You changed my life and I thank you!
I am beautiful despite the difficulties ;
I felt no more pains and sufferings
I have no fear that because of you I truly lived.

No comments: