the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A place to be..



Four years had passed since I went back to visit the place where me and friends ate, back in our law school days. One of our favorite food is the cinnamon bread braised with honey and freshly baked, binagoongang baboy and our old time favorite arroz ala cabana (not only cheaper for just Php 50 but it has egg, banana in it)these are just few of the food we like to eat here at Honeybaked Café. I ordered the cheaper one of course but was disappointed that the cinnamon bread is not available and my friends ordered the binagoongang baboy.

Way back then, during lunch and snacks time way back during our law school days, we always go here to just eat and chat for awhile before we go to our classroom and be bombarded with questions like we are inside the courtroom. Yes, food were our weapon for law school as if we forgot for a moment that there are professors who treated us like we are accused rather than a witness to a crime. Funny though but that is how I imagine things back when I was still a student. The Café is located along Calamansi Drive, Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City, thus we have easy access with just a few meter walk from our school. And I have seen their new branch but I have not been there yet. Not just yet.

And now, I am physically back to the place sitting in the same place where me and my friends used to sat and reminiscing the moment may it be funny and lonesome moments where we usually take our refuge during our tormented moments as students.

No comments: