the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Friday, February 25, 2011

"FEELINGS"

Alone with no one to turn to
In this very lonely place;
A cold lonely heart
Feeling blue and empty.

But how could she?
She doesn’t even know what she truly felt;
Crying inside this four gray walls
Yelling and shouting deep down.

As each day passes
Her eyes were enchanted;
With that adorable face
That only she could understand.

It’s a dream come true
Where life has to start;
Oh! How happy I am
The moment I saw you.

You looked so charming
Inevitably alluring;
Critically acclaimed one
And you’ve wake up this lonely heart.

1 comment:

amazing_love said...

i guess the woman behind is you you you...!