the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

MY LOVELY MAMA

As the flower blooms this summer,
So is the sweet lovely smile of your lips.
As the birds hum a tune for her chicks,
So is your voice so warm and subtle.

As the grass sprouts in the meadows,
So is your calm and cool nature.
As the tree grows in the forest,
So is your love to your seeds.

As the sun sheds its light to the world,
So is your care to your loved one.
As the Englands Rose shines to charities,
So is your lovely name.

As Mama Mary loves her own son,
So is your loving heart full of compassion.
As God loves His creation,
So is your immeasurable love.

Lovely Mama, lovely as the autumn breeze,
Shining as the early morning sun.
Twinkling as the moonlight,
But nothing in the world is lovely as YOU!

No comments: