the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sneak Peek at SM Pyro Musical 2013

flower inspired fireworks


Call it luck! Yes, it was my first time watching the Pyro Musical Contest here in Cagayan de Oro City (City of Golden Friendship). Thanks to a friend who provided us with a VIP ticket to see the fireworks at its best, especially when it is shared with family and friends.


Merry Pyro Christmas everyone!!!

 
a grand firework show
 
this one showed a very lively musical background
 
twin boquet fireworks

and this ends the first pyro entry

No comments: