the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Camping at Kampo Juan with friends

Cool Landscape at the Kampo Juan (Pool)
This year I had the opportunity to visit Kampo Juan twice but the feeling of being here for the first time is just strange.Its like every time I went here, there is always something new, like their "cozy lodging houses",unique yet homey! Not to mention their pool both for adult and kids which i knew from a reliable source that their water (pool) undergoes the purification process like water from refilling station. Clean and safe water indeed.

hanging bridge @kampojuan
Did i fail to mention that the whole place is indeed breathtaking with ambiance so natural with trees and landscape soothing one's soul! Perfect place for a family and friends weekend getaway,may it be for parties or just plain outing and nature tripping.

The place provides you with exciting and various rides, like their ziplines, annicycles, rappelling and the hanging bridge. I enjoyed their "Annicycle" and "hanging bridge" the most! I have yet to try the rappelling  which means I am coming back soon.

No comments: