the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Monday, March 30, 2015

SUMMER it is!



SUMMER it is!
As i write today's blog. This is quite different from my usual post coz i want to share the things that my eyes can see whenever my thoughts came drifting and be transported into another dimension in the so-called "photography".





Wickedly beautiful sunset at BantayanIslandPh.










light up my life so everyone can see the beauty that's hidden deep inside of me..






Let me guide you while I sail and illuminate my night and make it day! For I will join you soon enough before you even know it!







 Protect me from the heat of the sun and make me rest for a brief time.









Let me bed you and i will surround you with memories to keep until the end of time.






















Still strong and standing even when storms collide!



                                                                                                                                        


Come buy me serenity and bliss for I am deeply in need of this!


No comments: