the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Friday, April 20, 2018

BELOVED!

Life is too short to dwell on things that don't matter anymore;

Life is priceless so share it with the right people;

Life is valuable to leave it at the expense of a wrong person;

Life is and will always be indespensable to the one who holds it deeply;

Life is more than life itself just to prove your worth;

Life should be spent with people who cares for your well being;

Life is beautiful rather than non-appealing;

Life is you and only you can make it happen.

@diaryofawhimpylawyer

No comments: