the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Monday, September 14, 2009

FALSE BEAT

December 13, 2000

Room 426 USC-Main

“for wing”

by rjack2000



Memoirs are still fresh

Moments we once shared;

I have given you a test

You only care less.


You uttered you love me

But that doesn’t mean so much to me;

There’s something more that I want

Something made out from a decision

A DECISION TO LOVE…


Attraction is your taste

Looks for you is the best;

That’s why emotions left easily

Since reasons are not kept.


Alas! I like you

There’s nothing I could do;

Reality makes me see

That you are in me.



Unfairness? Aye! I admit

T’was a part of me, you don’t know;

You’re still a child for me

Such mindset of mine doesn’t fit in you



Time has changed

And so did we;

Priorities left us hanging on a cliff

Without choices at stake.



Instinct does not run through me

For reasons is my soul;

You cannot control

Because I’m not a fool

No comments: