the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Friday, March 11, 2011

In Awe!

When I travel, part of my breaktime is to tour around the place whether it may be a park, market, and some tourist spot in a particular place. However, this one made my night completely in awe while I visit my sister’s best friend’s home. As we reached their house, I could certainly say that this one is a very old house, it was confirmed when my sister’s best friend told me that the house is actually an 18th Century old house but was renovated during 1920’s. If only I could clap and jump for joy upon seeing their beautiful decorations and antique one at that. Some of their decorations where used as cooking wares for native hot chocolate (called “sikwate”), the pink ceramic vase (16th century old vase), old teapot, lamp and the manual planer. I could really hear myself screaming seeing these beautiful decors worth saving and keeping for. These are just few of their antique collection that suits the family’s home.

No comments: