the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tiny House

When I went to Malaybalay City to witness the “Kaamulan Festival”one of the places I visited were the various booth surrounding the Capitol Grounds. I was amazed at how all these products were brought into one place to showcase the pride of Bukidnon. And guess what caught my attention is this decoration showing a miniature tree house made of bamboo and a branch of wood. The artistry and the work of art seemed to show the craftsmanship of this piece of work. Indeed, I love Filipinos for their love of art.


This might be used as birds nest and/ or house decor for those who love native products.

No comments: