the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Monday, March 7, 2011

veggie on the go

When I get busy with all the stuff in the computer I do not have time to cook for myself or to anyone at all. But if the going gets tough and tough gets going, somehow and somewhere inside me felt the urge to prepare a light and nutritious meal. Guess what I prepare? Yes, I prepare fresh vegetable salad, you need not sweat in preparing this. But all you’ve got to do is to check your refrigerator and picked the vegetables, sliced it and pour out either a mayo or vinaigrette to complete the meal. And this is how my fresh veggie salad on the go looks like. It taste better than just by looking at it. It is good to pair it with apple juice or orange juice too!

This one is good for the heart!

No comments: