the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Old as time

Custom made antique furniture made my eyes brighter especially when we speak of antique crafts. And as I travel around places there is something in that place that caught my attention and furniture’s are one of them. It really tickle my senses when people starts to talk about the history of that particular furniture, where it came from and how it was made. More importantly, how these furniture became a witness of the changing generations and if only they can talk they will surely tell a good story.

With the furniture in the house, antique decorations does fit in it.

No comments: