the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I WROTE A NOTE FOR YOU!

My dear twin sistah,

So many thoughts are babbling out of my mind but one thing that I am absolutely certain is that I am so proud and grateful that you are my sister, my best friend and twin for all time. There are lots of unspoken thoughts but whenever we hang out together, may it be over a cup of coffee, plates of salads, hot sikwate, spaghetti, paksiw and humba we always find time to talk about things that matter not only to your family but to your own self. In fact, I am a witness to your personal, social (school-grocery-home routines), and family affairs and I am glad I was there during those moments may it be low or high but I know it didn’t matter because you always soar high even beyond your limits.

Many are your journeys and have come a long way to step into another phase that would not only change the way you see things but will definitely nurture your being. Wherever you may be rest assured that you have a home to come home to, right here in my heart because that is where you should be. I won’t bid goodbye but rather I will send you a song as you travel and find the things that you valued the most! I love you always and forever ate Raydine. KUDOS to your new life!

Love and Prayer,

Baby Piai

4 comments:

His Unfailing Love said...

This is a sweet note. I love the way you wrote. Have a nice day. First time to be here. Blessings!

PiaiPiPiay said...

thanks unfailing love for your comments. that is straight from the heart!

amiable amy said...

what a powerful open letter ... it truly warms the heart ...

PiaiPiPiay said...

te amy: apil sip-on tulo ani te! lolz