the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

When the cat is away the mouse will play!

It's the time of the day that I love to have the company of cat (not that i hate having one, I just don't enjoy their presence!) and wishing their were many of them. I even summon the heavens above to bring me a cat instantly and wonder where all the cats have gone? I used to see them crawling and waiting to be fed at the back of my sisters home. But I did not see them, not even one. Literally, the mouse did play well last night and called that act a "nuisance per se". If only this animal is so cute like "ratatouille" my night would have been different. This is how my story went....

Last night I lay down early in my bed seeking the comfort for my back after waking up so early yesterday. I closed my eyes and started to relax and hope to have a good dream of which I could not remember. I heard a creeping sound at first then the next thing was a loud scratched. I tried to sleep again and hoping that the sound would end but it did not! As the night gets late the louder it became or was i just so damn disturbed. I tried to breathe four times to relax and let the interruption slipped away but that did not work either.

Guess what? I end up reading a magazine but could still hear every bit of its annoying scratch. If only I could crawl up to the ceiling and kill that thing I would do exactly like it. Even imagined putting a rat trap that would gradually kill the house rat (a big one indeed). I had lots of "if" words last night that leads me to think of so many things other than the annoying sound only to find myself helpless and restless and woke up late this morning!


No comments: