the traveller

My photo
i am a writer with my own style. i laugh a lot especially when i get to write the things i love like my travel, food i devour and tasted, music i ran into and poems connecting me to my soul. I get to write thoughts and reflection of my personal life.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

* Pinky Eye *

What comes to your mind of the word pink?

Yes, there are a lot of things that describes pink and one of it is that it is CUTE ! But that description does not fit the characterization of a PINKY EYE because I am definitely talking about sore eyes in local parlance (Conjunctivitis).

Where's the cute in all that? For four days now I have been laboring of this situation aside from the red teary-eye, I also got mumps near my left ear that made my head ache. I never got used to having this sordid virus or bacteria whatever this one is.

The sad thing is, I cannot just self medicate using all types of eye drops because it might not treat the ailment. All I do is to take vitamin C, frequent washing of eyes (using tea or the chamomile feminine wash). However, the comfort of having myself treated take only a minute or two. So what to do with this one is to rest my eyes for a while and let it heal on its own.

No comments: